It’s just one of those days…
We all have those moments where we need a little encouragement to keep going!
Everything is all about perspective and how we see ourselves can either make or break us. We have to be careful with how we view ourselves when we are not in a good place.
Using positive self-talk is a great way to start practicing self-care and granting yourself grace to grow and be!
Below I’ve listed a few of my favorite self-care quotes that help me stay on track.
35 Self-Care Pick-Me-Ups:
1. “Put yourself at the top of your to do list everyday and everything else will fall into place.”- Unknown
2. “Do something nice for yourself today. Find some quiet, sit in stillness, breathe. Put your problems on pause. You deserve a break.”- Akiroq Brost
3. Be you, love you. All ways, always.”- Alexandra Elle
4. “You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.”- Unknown
5. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”-Brene Brown
6. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have , the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.”- Parker Palmer
7. “The love and attention you always thought you wanted from someone else, is the love and attention you first need to give to yourself.”- Bryant Mcgillns
8. ” You can’t take care of anyone else unless you first take care of yourself.”- Michael Hyatt
9. “Carve out and claim the time to care for yourself nad kindle your own fire.”- Amy Ippoliti
10. “Honoring your own boundaries is the clearest message to others to honor them,too.”- Gina Greenlee
11. “I love you but I got to love me more.”- Peggi Speers
12. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.”- Joyce Meyer
13. “When you say yes to others make sure you not saying ‘no’ to yourself.”- Paulo Coelho
14. ” Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender;it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
15. “Self-love for me means accepting who I am and dealing with the perceived flaws that I live with.”- Malebo Sephodi
16. “When you take care of yourself, you’re a better person for others. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better.”- Solange Knowles
17. “It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.”- Lena Horne
18. “Self-care is allowing yourself to appreciate the moment for what it is, instead of wishing it was something else.” -Sharon Parson
19. “Choose, every day, to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.”- Alison Malee
20. “Self-love is asking yourself what you need—everyday and then making sure you receive it.”- Unknown
21. “Every time you make a commitment to your own self-care, self-love, and self-respect and then follow through, you build trust in yourself.”- Miranda J. Barrett
22. “Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to love myself today.”- Unknown
23. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.”- Andrea Dkystra
24. “Self-care is how you take your power back.”- Lalah Della
25. “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.”- Deborah Day
26. “Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.”- Christopher Germer
27. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy.”- Unknown
28. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”- Oscar Wilde
29.” Practice self-rescue first before you ‘help’ someone else.”- Maureen Joyce Connolly
30. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.”- Jack Kornfield
31. “Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow.”- Eleanor Brown
32. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.”- Steve Maraboli
33. “Your subconscious mind is paying attention to how you treat yourself.”- Sam Owen
34. “Doing something nice for myself is not selfish.”- Christine Morgan
35. “Life’s too short to spend it at war with yourself.”- Unknown
I hope you found these self-care quotes to be inspirational and that they reminded you of how important you are.
You are a work in progress so, be patient with yourself. Good things take time.
If you resonated with any of these quotes share in the comments below!